A BotManager Add-On
The main goal of this Add-On is to minimize the chance of getting liquidated. It is not a 100% guarantee, it can only help you in some situations and you might sleep a little bit better :)
Currently supported Exchanges:
- Binance Futures
- FTX Futures
This Add-On will communicate the important things (cancel safeties, close positions) directly with the exchange API. The 3Commas API is also used to synchronize changes with the corresponding deals, but this is done with a lower priority in the background. In the event of an API failure, there are queues and retry mechanisms in place to make it as reliable as possible.
- Start Bots if Margin Ratio > X (3C API)
- Whitelist (see below) to start specific Bots only (3C API)
- Stop Bots if Margin Ratio < X (3C API)
- Cancel Safety Orders if Margin Ratio > X (Exchange API first, 3C API with lower priority)
- Close Positions if Margin Ratio > X (Exchange API first, 3C Api with lower priority)
- Simulation mode (highly recommended for testing first!)
Here are some examples for the whitelist feature which is used by the option “Start SPECIFIC bots”. There are currently 2 fields to choose from: “Pair” and “Bot Name”. You can combine your expressions using AND / OR or create groups. Several operators are available, see below…
Whitelist example 1: Start only bots with Pairs: SXP or BTC or ETH
Whitelist example 2: Start only bots if name does not contain “NOT IN USE”
Whitelist example 3: Start bots if Pair is SXP, BTC or ETH AND only if Bot name Begins with “ACTIVE BOT”
There is wide range of different operators
There is a new column "Margin Ratio" available, which gives you a simple overview of all your accounts.
Displays ratio of a specific account or automatically of the account with highest ratio
You can configure this Add-On in such a way that it sends automatic status messages at a certain interval. This way, you don't have to manually check your BotManager instance to see if the Add-On is up and running.
To enable the Notification, click Notification Settings in the Margin Watch Menu.
Turn on the Status Notification and choose a desired interval in which you would like to receive the notification. The minimum value is 1 Minute and max is 1 Day (1440 Minutes).
If you click the Test Button, you should immediately see the message on your Discord channel:
If you want to use subaccounts on FTX you also need to provide the name you used on the website and tell the bot manager
- A direct Exchange connection to your Account
- Binance Futures (read + futures permission needed)
- FTX (Trading permission)
- Click on Add-Ons
- Click on the Login Button and Sign up
- Tell me your Email Address on telegram or discord and I will activate the subscription for you to test.
Yes! Be careful what you do and always check your settings before turning them on.
Also Binance Hedge Mode and Isolated Margin are not supported. Margin Watch will only close cross margin positions, isolated positions will be skipped.
40$ / month or 400$ / year